CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Mereka sangat cool!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Take a break!!!

These pictures were taken on my last day of semester 2..im already packed all my stuffs and only wait for our bus to come...

Then Juna comes out with his white sweater..and do you know how much the value of this sweater??

RM 2++ !!! whoa..

Pe lagi...kegatalan ku untuk bergambar semakin menjadi-jadi..ha3..
Yela nak beli tak mampu...tangkap gambar pun ok pe..hu3







This post is totally ridiculous..totally out of my mind..hu3
I feel so shy..wek3
Abaikan jika post ini mengganggu ketenteraman jiwa dan raga kalian..wakakaka

hurm..what i want to write next??

p/s: having that umbrella is not my idea..ha3 i mean it!! :P



jom comments

2 comments:

zul said...

outrageous...not gorgeous....haha

Kotak Hati said...

i take it as a compliment:P