CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Mereka sangat cool!!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lets spread the love...



Emo Myspace Comments


I have think before this...
i rarely..
or..hardly ever..show my love or my appreciation to other peoples..
especially to people who around me...
either i want them or i totally refuse them to be in my own world..ha3
But..
from the bottom of my heart..
i do appreciate you guys for lighten my life!!

It just...
I feel uncomfortable to show my appreciation to you physically..
That is why i seldom send sms or give a call..
And sometimes i forgot to smile back to you guys..but..

Heh..
You guys should feel my LOVE...
Its spread all over the air!!...(totally yucks..ha3)
Even...with my mama..i'm not often saying "i love you".. to her..
But she knows..
i do sayang her very....very much..but in my own way..he3 (^.^)

So..
i take this opportunity to say...
specially in my blog..he3
Thanks..
for giving chances for me to be myself when we were together..
Thanks..
as you guys give colour to my plain life..

but the truth is...
"aku hargai kamu semua!!"
(although at this time i really..really..gonna kill myself for saying that!!ha3)
Thanks for everything..
I hope god will bless all of you with endless barakah..
Tenkiyu..




jom comments

6 comments:

zul said...

now at 5.51 am i can comment sincerely and focus..haha

despite ur rudeness,angry and weaknesses, i strongly can feel ur love of friendship with sincerity

...thats y i accept u seadanya and become ur loyal friend forever....haha

Kotak Hati said...

when i read ur comment...
aaaarrr....
geli la
ha3

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Huhu. I feel the same way as u do. Sgt lah x pandai tunjuk appreciation. Sigh~

Kotak Hati said...

atleast u one of people who understood me..he3

zul said...

it is not necessary to show ur appreciation......just remember me in ur doa after prayer is enough..more than enough for me....hahaha

p/s: ustaz zul..haha

daddy lil' girl said...

At last,the most wanted entry!!tapi nape pendek je entry nie pa??
best ape jadi suri rumah berjaya.at least i could help u mengayat gadis2 junior by giving a really good review on u..ahaks.. :p
blh lah brag after this that u pernah wash toilets,cuci baju,masak2(ada wat x task nie?),kemas rumah,etc....
komfem byk yg offer nk masuk meminang papa..n u could be suami mithali n menantu yg b'jaya...
isn't it great??
cepat2 lah post entry baru..
miss to read ur funny words...

p/s:didn't i tell u dat u r sensitive.am i right??i bet u cry for the whole movie...hahaha...